"The Method of Instructions and Examinations is based on Open Learning System".
(A) Prospectus /Application form can be obtained from the institute Or you can Apply Online.
(B) There is no entrance test for admission. It is direct.
(C) The Admission into the Distance Learning Programs is open throughout the year and you can enroll at any time if you meet the eligibility criteria.
On receiving the filled-in application form along with the course fee, the institute will scrutinize the same and student who fulfills the admission criteria will be admitted.
1. Application for admission should be sent in the prescribed form along with the course fee.
2. The filled in application should be submitted to the institute on or before the last date specified. The institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
3. Students need not send/submit their original certificates. The following self attested documents are to be enclosed along with the filled-in application
The following documents are to be attached with the completed Application Form.
4. Admitted students will be allotted an enrolment number.
5. All fees should be paid by A/C payee Bank Draft / Cash can be deposited personally.
6. Study Material can be downloaded from the E-Books or bought directly from the book vendor authorized.
7. Fee once paid shall neither be returned nor adjusted against any other programme.
8. Fee schedule should be strictly observed by student for payment of fee by installment.
9. Change of course shall not be considered after enrollment.
10. The filled-in application along with the required documents should be sent by Registered Post / Courier at:- Contact Your nearest center.
11. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept or reject an application without assigning any reason what so ever.
12. The Institute shall not be held responsible in any way for any consequence whatsoever may arise if a student does not receive any correspondence, study materials, question papers, Examination intimation, result etc. which are sent only by ordinary post.